Get FREE, Impartial Advice From An IRS Enrolled Agent You Can Trust
Penalties & Interest Charges
Penalty charges are removed from your IRS Tax Debt bill. The IRS allows you to avoid penalties if you have a valid reason, known as "Reasonable Cause".
When the IRS assesses tax debt, penalties are automatically added to your account without taking into consideration circumstances that you were going through.
If you have a "reasonable" explanation for filing returns late or underpaying what is owed, chances are the IRS will remove the penalties accrued. The IRS will look to see whether any of the following factors exist:
- Death, serious illness, or unavoidable absence
- Unable to obtain records
- Incorrect advice from the IRS
- Incorrect advice from a tax advisor
- Fire, casualty, natural disaster, or other disturbance
- Official disaster area; or IRS error
What we do for you at MyVirtualTaxCenter.com:
- An adequate Penalty Abatement requires very specific wording and a solid understanding of the IRS Code and Procedure.
- Our Tax Practitioners are experts on the criteria, guidelines, and procedures followed by the IRS in abating the penalties.
- MyVirtualTaxCenter.com has the knowledge to present your case in the most favorable light and negotiate relief from those penalties if you qualify.
Fill out the form on this page now for more information from MyVirtualTaxCenter.com including details on programs and services available for those who qualify.
Do Not Hesitate to Ask Questions! Click Here to Chat “Live” Now